Friday, July 31, 2015

Time to say Good Bye

As many of you have probably already figured, most of the stuff done on here lately comes from Kevin Trumpp.
The reason is quite simple: I just don't have the time to keep this website running the way it should be run, as my job becomes more and more demanding and my position as VP of the German Tractor Pullers Association also requests me to a) visit German events and b) don't hang around at the track but rather work behind the scenes and keep the sport growing in Germany (18 - 19 sanctioned events in Germany next year.. STRIKE!).
So I have passed the position of the website's owner on to Kevin, who is really eager and motivated and has done an excellent job in the past already!
I'll stay on board a little and post when I have something interesting, but Kevin is the boss from now on!
I wish him the best of luck and keep up the good work!

CU

Sascha


No comments: