Thursday, June 02, 2016

Rudy Linthorst: Loerbeek photo's

Sorry for the big delay, but I have been very busy this week.
I have a deadline for the Pulling Power and I give that a higher priority then getting
my photo's online.

These photo's are just to show what I've got.

I have been trying some settings with my camera during the day.
So some photo's might be dark and some might be to bright.

Any requested photo will be edited before I send it.

Track 1

Loerbeek 3.5 ton Standaard


Loerbeek 5.5 ton Standaard


Loerbeek 4.5 ton Sport Beloften


Loerbeek 3.4 ton Super Sport Promo


Loerbeek 3.6 ton Super Sport Promo


Loerbeek 4.5 ton Sport Promo


Loerbeek 4.5 ton Super Sport Top


Track 2


Loerbeek Light Modified


Loerbeek Two Wheel Drives


Loerbeek Mini Unlimiteds


Loerbeek 8.5 ton Super Sport Trucks


Loerbeek Unlimiteds



Loerbeek Super Stocks


Loerbeek

No comments: