Monday, December 05, 2016

A few Questions to Brian Diekman


Brian Diekman from Genoa, Ohio in the USA. Brian is the owner and driver of the twin Allison V12 powered Light Unlimited Mod Tractor called ,,Trelleborg Rat Poison´´. He is also building chassis and sometimes completely Pulling Tractors for other Pulling Teams in the US.


pullingworld.com: What do you do in your normal life? 
Brian Diekman: I´m a boilermaker at the Toledo Refining Company.

pullingworld.com: What do you like to do in your free time, except Tractor Pulling? 
Brian Diekman: I like to ride my Harleys and enjoy my family.

pullingworld.com: What do you like on Tractor Pulling? 
Brian Diekman: I like that I can use my creativity and try and compete with the high dollar Teams.

pullingworld.com: What was your first Tractor Pulling event? 
Brian Diekman: I was too young to remember my first Pull.

pullingworld.com: What is your favourite Event / Pulling track? 
Brian Diekman: My favorite Pull is Bowling Green.

pullingworld.com: When and where do you have driven a Pulling Tractor for the first time? 
Brian Diekman: My first time driving was at Bowling Green in 92'.

pullingworld.com: What was your biggest success? 
Brian Diekman: My biggest accomplishment was winning Louisville, the Enderle Pull Off and my first Grand National win with the Light Unlimited Tractor.

pullingworld.com: Which Pulling classes do you like too?  
Brian Diekman: Besides the Light Unlimited I like the Light Super Stock.

pullingworld.com: What was your biggest disappointment? 
Brian Diekman: My biggest disappointment is trying to keep main bearings in our Allisons.

pullingworld.com: Which things must be change in the future of the tractor pulling sport? 
Brian Diekman: Either the cost has to driven down to compete or the prize money needs to be raised. Also a more professional approach needs to be given to the sport as a whole to bring in sponsors.

pullingworld.com: What's your plans for the future in Tractor Pulling? 
Brian Diekman: I´d like to keep trying with the Light Tractor and maybe slow up a bit and enjoy more for my family.

pullingworld.com: What was for you the most important moment in the sport? 
Brian Diekman: It was Art Arfons shaking my hand after my first Pull at BG.

pullingworld.com: What was your favourite Pulling Tractor project in the workshop during a winter?  
Brian Diekman: This winter we are building a 2/3 motor Hemi Tractor for Craig Sage. It´ll be intereting when done.

pullingworld.com: Something you want to say? 
Brian Diekman: Id just like to thank all the people who makes this possible. SCS gearbox, Bill s machine and tool, PMS marketing, Trelleborg, and above all my family and girl friend Jackie.

pullingworld.com: Thank you for your time and good luck !

No comments: