Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Back Home

Hello!
I am back home and my health is in better shape again, too.
As you could see, I was at the ABC Team in Cloppenburg on friday, so a little report about them guys is to follow soon.
On the way home from Löningen, I've stopped at the Green Monster Team workshop and we are currently very busy testing engines and get everything set up right for the Beach Pull in Putten this coming saturday.
We've prepared everything to get an Allison on a dyno to measure something accurate with all the computer and logger stuff for the very first time on tuesday. So I will also spend tuesday at the workshop and take pictures and maybe some video clips to put on here at night.

For tonight I have just updated the competitors list of Lengerich. We still have room and prize money to give away there, so if you pull in an under 2700 rpm class, like some international pulling and a good party, feel free to sign up! Lengerich is just 75km north/east of Enschede (next to Lingen).
(click on map for detailed view)

Further info about signing in and the prize money you can find under "Teilnehmerinfo" at http://www.treckertreck.de/

No comments: