Sunday, January 25, 2009

Little Update after Zwolle

Unfortunatly my little netbook ran out of battery after the evening session - these results are a little late.
As far as pictures from the Pulls: Vodafone NL charged me 78€ + tax for the few pics I uploaded from Etten Leur, so I will not do full galleries from the pulls from outside germany anymore. A few here and there don't hurt though (helps if you folks click on one of my sponsor logos or buy a picture here and there)
Anyhow - I am just loading 1629 pictures from Zwolle onto my computer (that new camerea with the big lens is a BOMB) and will sort and choose now and hopefully have something up by tomorrow evening (just soooo tired right now).
I got home a little late as we first got stuck in the Hot Head Team's workshop and on the way home then had to help two girls who put their car into the ditch on the icy roads. Nobody hurt...
Pull was good and completely sold out. People were send home at the gates...
The turn out of Super Stocks was a little weak but the 2.5t mod was GREAT with Rocket Science and Green Spirit making the sled setting in the Pull Off look way too easy...

No comments: