pullingworld.com: What are you doing in your normal life?
Henrik Svenningsen: I´m a owner of a draining company.
pullingworld.com: What do you like to do in your free time, except Tractor Pulling?
Henrik Svenningsen: I like fast boats and Ford Mustangs with big engine.
pullingworld.com: What do
you like on Tractor Pulling?
Henrik Svenningsen: With the other Teams is it one big Family, the speed and the power.
pullingworld.com: What was your first Tractor Pulling event?
Henrik Svenningsen: At a local Farmer Pull in Denmark.
pullingworld.com: What is
your favourite Event / Pulling track?
Henrik Svenningsen: It´s Putten in the Netherlands.
pullingworld.com: When and where do you have driven a Pulling Tractor for the first time?
Henrik Svenningsen: In Bonderslev, Denmark, 20 years ago this year.
Henrik Svenningsen: With the other Teams is it one big Family, the speed and the power.
pullingworld.com: What was your first Tractor Pulling event?
Henrik Svenningsen: It´s Putten in the Netherlands.
pullingworld.com: When and where do you have driven a Pulling Tractor for the first time?
Henrik Svenningsen: In Bonderslev, Denmark, 20 years ago this year.
pullingworld.com: What was
your biggest success?
Henrik Svenningsen: European Champion 2016.
pullingworld.com: Which Pulling classes do you like too?
Henrik Svenningsen: Pro Stock and 2.5t Modified.
pullingworld.com: What was
your biggest disappointment?
Henrik Svenningsen: When I crossed the white line at the 2011 EC in Finland.
Henrik Svenningsen: European Champion 2016.
pullingworld.com: Which Pulling classes do you like too?
Henrik Svenningsen: Pro Stock and 2.5t Modified.
Henrik Svenningsen: When I crossed the white line at the 2011 EC in Finland.
pullingworld.com: Which
things must be change in the future of the Tractor Pulling sport?
Henrik Svenningsen: I don´t know. We have to be careful with the big Modified, so that we still have some tractors in the future.
pullingworld.com: What's
your plans for the future in Tractor
Pulling?
Henrik Svenningsen: One year in the USA, but only 6 Events, 2 in the winter time and 4 in the summer.
pullingworld.com: What was for you the most important moment in the sport?
Henrik Svenningsen: When I stand on the podium in England as European Champion.
pullingworld.com: What was your favourite Pulling Tractor project in the workshop during a winter?
Henrik Svenningsen: Make some changes on our Buggy car and a new Chassis for the Ford Super Stock Tractor.
pullingworld.com: Something you want to say?
Henrik Svenningsen: I love the sport, the game and trips around the world with my Family.
pullingworld.com: Thank you for your time and good luck!
Henrik Svenningsen: I don´t know. We have to be careful with the big Modified, so that we still have some tractors in the future.
Henrik Svenningsen: One year in the USA, but only 6 Events, 2 in the winter time and 4 in the summer.
pullingworld.com: What was for you the most important moment in the sport?
Henrik Svenningsen: When I stand on the podium in England as European Champion.
pullingworld.com: What was your favourite Pulling Tractor project in the workshop during a winter?
Henrik Svenningsen: Make some changes on our Buggy car and a new Chassis for the Ford Super Stock Tractor.
pullingworld.com: Something you want to say?
Henrik Svenningsen: I love the sport, the game and trips around the world with my Family.
pullingworld.com: Thank you for your time and good luck!
No comments:
Post a Comment