pullingworld.com: What are you doing in your normal life?
Daniel Whittingham: In my normal life me and my father Paul run a Agricultural contracting business.
pullingworld.com: What do you like to do in your free time, except Tractor Pulling?
Daniel Whittingham: In my free time I like to go game shooting and also spending time with friends.
pullingworld.com: What do you like about Tractor Pulling?
Daniel Whittingham: I like Tractor Pulling because of all the great people I get to meet.
Daniel Whittingham: My first event .. wow I’m not sure been going to watch Tractor Pulling since I could walk.
pullingworld.com: What is your favourite Event / Pulling track?
Daniel Whittingham: My best track has to be home track Great Eccleston (GB).
pullingworld.com: When and where do you have driven a Pulling Tractor for the first time?
Daniel Whittingham: First time i drove a tractor was in Ahoy (NL) 2016.
pullingworld.com: What was your biggest success?
Daniel Whittingham: So far out biggest success is coming 2nd at ECs 2017.
Daniel Whittingham: I also love the Super Stock class as it is full of highly competitive Tractors.
pullingworld.com: What was your biggest disappointment?
Daniel Whittingham: Biggest disappointment so far ..... maybe breaking one engine on the start line at the ECs 2017 but at the same time cant complain with our 2nd place.
pullingworld.com: Which things must be changed in the future of the Tractor Pulling sport?
Daniel Whittingham: Things to change... I can’t think of any massive changes that should be made.
pullingworld.com: What are your plans for the future in Tractor Pulling?
Daniel Whittingham: Hopefully to become European Champion.
Daniel Whittingham: Most important moment so far .. 2016 first year with Tractor and getting to stand on the podium in 3rd place at our home event in Great Eccleston (GB).
pullingworld.com: What was your favourite Pulling Tractor project in the workshop during a winter?
Daniel Whittingham: Best project has to be this winter going through the whole Tractor and refreshing the engines to hopefully make them all reliable.
pullingworld.com: Something you want to say?
Daniel Whittingham: Would like to say a massive thanks to all the the AFTERMATH Team for all the hard work that goes in to keeping a Modified Tractor on the track ..... see you all soon !
pullingworld.com: Thank you for your time and good luck for the future !
No comments:
Post a Comment