pullingworld.com: What are you doing in your normal life?
Tom Westdorp: I’m a security guard at a big American company which makes food products.
pullingworld.com: What do you like to do in your free time, except Tractor Pulling?
Tom Westdorp: Most of my free time I like to spend with my family and friends.
pullingworld.com: What do you like about Tractor Pulling?
Tom Westdorp: The friendship, noise, power….. what’s not to like about Tractor Pulling.
pullingworld.com: What was your first Tractor Pulling event?
Tom Westdorp: Kapelle-Biezelinge (NL). A Pull not far from where I live. Me and some friends went there with our Mopeds.
Tom Westdorp: Every Pull has something special. But if I have to pick a favorite it’s Made in Holland. Bernay (F) is also very nice and very special.
pullingworld.com: When and where do you have flagged a Pulling event for the first time?
Tom Westdorp: For NTTO I think it was in 2009 in Stroe (NL). For ETPC it was in Bernay (F) in 2014.
pullingworld.com: What was your biggest success?
Tom Westdorp: To become a flagman for ETPC and NTTO.
pullingworld.com: Which Pulling classes do you like too?
Tom Westdorp: I like them all, but I have a weakness for the Mini Unlimited. They evolved so much in the last couple of years.
pullingworld.com: What was your biggest disappointment?
Tom Westdorp: It was a very big disappointment to cancel the Pull in Brande (DK) last year. I hope that we never have to do that again. So sad to see the tears with the promoter who did everything in their power.
pullingworld.com: Which things must be changed in the future of the Tractor Pulling sport?
Tom Westdorp: We have to communicate better which each other. Stop complaining about everything and come with a solution.
pullingworld.com: What are your plans for the future in Tractor Pulling?
Tom Westdorp: Keep on flagging, for both ETPC and NTTO, I hope.
pullingworld.com: What was for you the most important moment in the sport?
Tom Westdorp: My first Pull as an end flagman on my own. I was very nervous. Especially for ETPC because I had to replace two monuments of the sport.
pullingworld.com: What´s your favourite Pulling Tractor / Pulling Team?
pullingworld.com: Something you want to say?
Tom Westdorp: I would like to thank my wife, kid and family for letting me do what I do like the most!!!
pullingworld.com: Thank you for your time and good luck for the future !
No comments:
Post a Comment