Saturday, October 19, 2024

Wild Rides Wrecks and Fires for the Complete 2024 Season

All the Wild Rides, Wrecks, and Fires in2024 this tractor pulling and truck pulling season as filmed by Will Whitt of WWPTV. 2024 was a blast to film, enjoy the people, and entertain the fans in the stands. Our board shows have created a stir. I wish my Virginia fans could see them. I am working diligently to make this a reality. Instant feedback for pullers, distances, and replays, it just makes pulling events that much better. We have made strides this season and have a few more to go to get to the place where I think the level of coverage needs to be as I see it in my head. Thanks to all the pullers, the leagues, and the fans that come, enjoy, and watch after the fact.
Join WWPTV at the Live Stream level for $24.99 for 40+ Ad Free Streams throughout the year. Members can watch this video Ad Free as well. https://www.youtube.com/@WWPTV/join

No comments: