The weekend of 26, 27 September I attended the pull in Speuld (Netherlands).
Here are the links to the albums of the pull on Saturday.
Since this season I'm uploading the photo's first to my old Picasaweb page (now Google page). This way you all can see the photo's a little sooner.
Since this season I'm uploading the photo's first to my old Picasaweb page (now Google page). This way you all can see the photo's a little sooner.
Track 1
9000kg Standaard Dutch Championship
5500kg Standaard Dutch Championship
11000kg Standaard Dutch Championship
3400kg Super Sport Dutch Championship
3600kg Super Sport Dutch Championship
4500kg Super Sport Dutch Championship
Track 2
9000kg Standaard Dutch Championship
5500kg Standaard Dutch Championship
11000kg Standaard Dutch Championship
3400kg Super Sport Dutch Championship
3600kg Super Sport Dutch Championship
4500kg Super Sport Dutch Championship
Track 2
That's it for the 2025 season for me. Will continue to edit the RAW files in my free time. And prepare for the 2026 season!! Hope you all enjoyed the photo's!
No comments:
Post a Comment