Taking photo's was a challenge, but that makes it fun for me. Mother Nature showed her best with only a short shower of rain during the Two Wheel Drive class.
630kg Limited Compact Diesel
600kg Compact Diesel
950kg Mini Unlimited
2600kg Two Wheel Drive
8500kg Standaard Truck XL Promo Incomplete class
Oudenhoorn
During the Standaard Truck XL class I put my camera in my backpack, because I thought the circumstances where to bad to keep taking photo's from where I was standing. That is also the reason why I don't have photo's from the Light Modified.
2600kg Two Wheel Drive
8500kg Standaard Truck XL Promo Incomplete class
Oudenhoorn
During the Standaard Truck XL class I put my camera in my backpack, because I thought the circumstances where to bad to keep taking photo's from where I was standing. That is also the reason why I don't have photo's from the Light Modified.
No comments:
Post a Comment