Thursday, March 15, 2007

FINALLY - DRAGON FIRE



On the 25th of march at the tractor pull event at Borken / Weske, right on the dutch german border, the Dragon Fire of Paul Heistermann will have it's first appereance in a tractor pull competition.
After almost 4 years of construction and building this impressive machine, the tractor is finally done and just yesterday germany's biggest yellow press newspaper did a little coverage about this machine.
I am sure Paul is going to write Tractor Pulling history at Weseke and if you want to be part of it, make the trip!

Besids the maiden run of this impressive machine, there will be a 4.5t sport class, 3.5t modifieds, 4,5t modifieds, 950kg mini rods and 5.4t unlimiteds.

Building Dragon Fire

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

What type of engines are on this and how many engines? What is the horse power? GREAT LOOKING tractor wish you well. Larry Roberts

Sascha said...

It is ONE engine.
A 42 cyl radial with 8757 cui of russian origin (Zvesda / St. Petersburg)

Anonymous said...

This looks like being the biggest and best promotions for in tractor pulling in a long time. This only adds to the European style of tractor pulling, ( VARIETY ) I love it! If anyone can send a good photo with no copyright on it I would put it on my pages, to show what you have there. Hope it goes as well as looks congratulations to the Team , jobbo Australia.

Anonymous said...

Sascha I am really enjoying your pictures, also
the other photographers photos. I am an old
timer that has enjoyed traveling with a NTPA
Super Stock puller many years ago. The Dragon
Fire machine is really facinating. Hoping you
will post a video of the Dragon Fire's first pull.
I operate heavy equipment, so I am facinated
with machinery and engines.

Charles Dodd
USA

bestonline323 said...

im really lovin your pictures.
great post by the way
im gonna pass this to a few people!


cheers
chriss
________________________
Caterpillar Heavy Equipment Parts

Anonymous said...

i passed this to a few of my friends sascha. im really glad i came by your blog.

cheers.
chrissie

___________________________
John Deere Heavy Equipment Parts