Saturday, March 03, 2007

Web 2.0

Ok.. new times are taking over.
Web 2.0 is the keyword.

From what I have found out, there is no clear definition of web 2.0, but it means:

- Forget about programming skills if you want to build a website. You don't need them anymore!

In fact - since I never saw myself as a webdesigner (I'm a Tractor Pulling writer with added (medium) skills in webdesign and photography) I like this development.
No more worries about running your website and doing it all on your own.

A few weeks ago I've changed all my photos to Picasa and now I am going to add content via Google tools: Documents, this blog and also spread sheets.


Now - what changed today: I have added a calender that is supposed to show ALL pulling events around this planet.

This calender can be found here

For now it only shows the german pulls
I am nationalistic and lazy enough to leave the rest up to those who think they need to add the pulls of their home country. You want to be one of those? EASY!
Get an Google account, let me know the Email address you've signed up with there and I'll give you editing permission on that file. Then you can log into it and add your dates.

You want to add that calender to your site? No prob, the more the merrier!
Here's the URL:

http://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?key=pHCYxHVHdy5XPPk8NT000AQ

You want to write here?

Let me know why... and I might give you writing permission to this blog.

Well.. that's it for today.

Don't forget Ahoy is coming up. I'll be there taking pictures so check back to pullingworld.com next week!

CU

Sascha

Btw: Feel free to add a comment

No comments: