Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Garden Pullers!


hello,
i am franklin from holland, I am currently pulling at the mttc, it is a club of 20 members with 15 tractors. it looks like the gardenpulling, but it has begun as a group of young kids, nowdays some people are building pullers almost just like the gardenpullers. My question to you is, would you be so kind to put the link of the mttc: www.mttc.nl at your site.

Currently I am building a new tractor. I already have the ford 9600 on scale, which you probably already have seen on some pictures. the one i am building now is a vw tdi powered international 1256 like the golden demonstrator. the name of the new puller is Old Red Interceptor. People can see the updates at
www.picasaweb.com/franklinpiggen/oldredinterceptor . It would be very nice if you put my link on your site so people know what i am building.

Already thanks,
Franklin Piggen

of course I can ;)

No comments: