Hi!
As you've probably have witnessed, there is few news on here lately.
Reason is:
Season is over, not much happening that I am allowed to post.
The other reason is, I am currently taking welding lessons from 6 to 4 each day, helping a new german team, getting stuff together for my team, write a new rule book for the german stock and hot stock classes and the "X-mas parties" of the german teams in the area have also started (so we can get them all done until Christmas), filling the weekends - to sum it up, I am plenty busy.
However:
I would like to get the sunday chat going again. It worked well before the season started and I hope we can get it going again.
So: I'll try to be in the chat on sunday evenings my time (which would be like afternoon in the US).
See you there!
No comments:
Post a Comment