Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Changes

Hi all!

I have some, maybe sad, news:
I have a new job from first of july on. I am going to work for Dostofarm in the, for them new, area of water purification and disinfection.
It's a small, but very eager company and I will be doing the machine service and maintenance - world wide.
So I will be on tour A LOT and busy as hell.

For me this, of course, is a big challenge and opportunity I don't want to miss out on.
So things will maybe get a little quieter on here. But in the past few weeks I have found people who are willing to help on this site and actually you all can help with placing your news on here, too.
I don't want this site to die - but priorities in my life have changed in a heartbeat.
Since I will be in the US a lot, I might be able to visit pulls over there, too and I probably will have the time to maintain the site, but the regular feeds, resulting on web research won't be possible anymore.

I hope you understand this move - but pulling so far has not fed me very well and I am lucky there was people who knew me for all my life and think I can do this and gave me this job!

CU

Sascha

No comments: