Thursday, August 16, 2018

Antique pulling from Buchanan Virginia

Antique pulling from Buchanan.  I apologize for squeaks in the tripod.  It is set up for 30MPH+, not 6MPH.  But, I have learned that some of our fans light up when they see me at these events as they just do not get the kind of coverage I bring to other leagues.  So if antiques are your thing, here are a few hooks in HD to hold you over.  I am filming Field Day of the Past coming up with hundreds of hooks.  Let me know in the comments if you want videos of that posted.

Thanks to Jeter Farms (https://www.facebook.com/JeterFarm/) for inviting me out and will hopefully have me back.  I loved the backdrop for this pull.  Just need to get them to go the other way.  I like filming into the crowd and opposite the flagmen!

The Dragon Motorsports show from that night is next and then Harrisonburg and 2 tracks.  And then more to a normal schedule.

Keep on following WWPTV and liking and sharing for more great content!



Watch the Video and leave a comment. Subscribe here: WWPTV on YouTube

No comments: