Thursday, August 23, 2018

HAMMERED Wild Rides, Wrecks, and Fires 2017 Edition

My first fail video.  How long should it be?  Will pullers resent me for doing one.  Here's a hint, they do.  For some reason or another, they just shiver at the idea of one person's dreams having to be rebuilt and I agree with that logic.  I will tell you I get numerous request for runs by owners that they don't want to get out.  Or to put a camera here, or there, or way under there to see what is going under the skirt. 

I had to drop some music over other music so it wouldn't get blocked.  I will be more conscious of this in the future.  I love filming pulling, but I still get taken back anytime I hear a flame burst out like a canon or blower belt come on a 2500 horsepower engine. 

If you have some footage you want to see incorporated going forward send it to our Facebook Page (https://www.facebook.com/WillWhittProductions/).

Keep on following WWPTV and liking and sharing for more great content!



Watch the Video and leave a comment. Subscribe here: WWPTV on YouTube

No comments: