Thursday night, still on vacation and happy about some Ebay deals having gone well for me...
If things go right my cam should arrive tomorrow and in time for Lengerich and for the EC I will have my lens package together, too.
At this point I have to say a HUGE thank you to Intertechno and the Lambada team, who more or less shocked me with a financial support for a new cam, that I never had expected and will keep things going on here for quite a while! THANK YOU!
As soon as I am back on my home computer, banners will go up, too. (Same for you Mr. Clarke!).
As you have noticed, there wasn't many news about the tractor pulling world on here lately, but I had my nose stuck into Ebay and Foto forums to find the right stuff.
Yesterday evening I went to visit my buddies in Beesten and see what they are up to: Cutting tires for the hot farm finals this upcoming weekend... also not really spectacular.
Anyhow - this weekend we'll hit the road to Berlin together with Team TAZ and I should be back in action with the new cam there.
If we all feel well enough on sunday morning to take the 6 hour drive back home, we might also pay a visit to another brush pull in this area, held next to a little fair. Was told the beer there is good on sunday evening and most of us have monday off :)
The week after, I'll be on tour a lot, too: Lengerich, Dronten, Beesten, Lengerich... helping other Pullers and see what I can help at Lengerich track construction...
Later!
Sascha
No comments:
Post a Comment