I have made the mistake to check my counter just a few minutes ago and had to see that this website is at it's all time high in visits.
I guess there is little doubt as to why it's so.
Now let me put this very clearly:
I don't want to profit from the tragic of others.
If you are looking for news or anything "spectacular" in regards of what happened last weekend, this is the absolutely wrong spot for you to check out.
Some of my "fellow" webmasters currently "enjoy" having lots of visitors discussing the "if's" and "buts" and already start to call each other names and throw mud around without even having been there.
I have taken the links to those websites off this site for now, in case you wonder where they are. If you are looking for that kind of action, this is the wrong spot - please go elsewhere.
This issue needs to be discussed (and you can be sure it will be discussed and throughoutly investigated) - but not here and for sure not now.
I would like to apploud the users of the dutch forum though. There was not ONE (deleted) post that got off track. Same for my PW Forum.
So I have opened the PW Forum again as it seems people here can behave and show respect - but be sure I'll have an eye on you.
The dutch forum will remain moderated for a little more (you can post but I need to validate the post - which I do like every two hours).
I am waiting on what TP.nl does and follow their actions.
Thank you for your understanding
1 comment:
Way to go Sascha, I was getting sick of it too. Also about another pullers personal problems. I even made a statement about it and the other site took it all off
Post a Comment