Monday, October 29, 2007

Red Diamond Team exits Tractor Pulling


What sad news to read on the NTTO website....
The Red Diamond team, which built the first 3.5t twin Griffon tractor ever, has decided to call it a quit.
In the past season they blew up an engine and had trouble finding parts to fix it. This must have also hurt the motivation and team spirit quite some...
The roaring twin Griffon machine will be missed, as the 3.5t class in the NL will loose an remarkable part of it's variety and spectator appeal.
Personally I find it a sad day to see such a nice V12 team (that has really worked it's way up from the very bottom) stop!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is this tractor the old 'Snoopy' from the UK? If so, where is it headed to now the team are finishing?

Chris Duffield, UK

Sascha said...

this is not snoopy and no idea where it's heading to

Anonymous said...

I believe the old Snoopy was bought by Frenchman Freddy Launey back in 1996 and is called Ouragan II since then.

Anonymous said...

Thanks!

I remember now!

Chris