I am sending you some pics of a compact diesel from Holland and it is called Flower Power from Team Versteeg from Holland, they have also a 3.5 supersport IHC 1455 named Dynamite. This compact diesel is in the gardenpulling competition since 2000. In 2001 it was national champion. This winter it has changed completally under the hood, pistons, camschaft ,turbo, cylinder head and so on. And new aluminium wheels are being made by Loenhorst metal who are having 2 compact diesels, they are building a new one. Cepek tyres are ordered in America, and hopely will bring this new package the horsepower they will need.
| FlowerPowe |
I hope I can send you some pics sometime of our compact diesels and our competitions for our own championship for the NGO and in the B-division for the NTTO
You can see everything on our website; www.gardenpulling.nl
Greetings from Harskamp
Jos Franssen
Competition leader of the compact diesels for the NGO ( Nederlandse Gardenpulling Organisatie )